1. President Obama threatened to shoot down an Israeli plane to protect Iran. Sadly, he reflects the beliefs of 47% of the country today. EVIL.
2. There is no truth to the rumor that Obama will replace "Hail to the Chief" with "Springtime for Hitler." EVIL.
3. House Majority Whip Steve Scalise vowed on Sunday to keep fighting against President Barack Obama's executive actions on immigration in the midst of the Department of Homeland Security funding battle. Now you know why the press sought to foul him out with a lie about being a neo-Nazi. GOOD.
4. Joan Venocchio: "Can Elizabeth Warren be the new Ted Kennedy?" Only if she starts drinking at 8 AM every day. (Alternative line: Sure. He wasn't president or an Indian either.) GOOD.
5. American Airlines stranded passengers on the tarmac for 9 hours for a 30-minute flight. Trial lawyers now circle the airline. EVIL.
6. Obama's plan to ban bullets creates a run on ammo stores. Bet he owns stock in ammo companies. GOOD.
7. New York Times says Republicans solicit from rich millionaires. That's because all the billionaires are Democrats. Including the owner of the New York Times. EVIL.
8. "Martin O’Malley, in Veiled Jab at Hillary Clinton, Derides Politics of ‘Triangulation’." For some politicians the politics of strangulation would be nice. GOOD.
From the blog:
9. "Jeremiah Wright's America." Duh. EVIL.
10. "Democratic Party patriotism test." EVIL.
11. "Fiorina looking veepish." We could have a ticket before Iowa. GOOD.
12. "NYT: Fracking will turn the Sahara into a desert." EVIL.
13. "First Scott Walker 2016 Poster." He must be working out. GOOD.
Today's American Vignette: "Albert Berry. First parachutist." Someone had to do it 103 years ago today.
Final score: EVIL 7, GOOD 6.