Please purchase "Trump the Press" through Create Space.

The book is on Kindle. Order here.

Saturday, February 28, 2015

Ted Cruz: "My wife calls it my prison body."

Obama had Obama Girl.

Ted Cruz has the Sabo Poster (created by an artist who calls himself Sabo).

Ted Cruz loves it.
From the Washington Post:
There's an image of Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) that seemed to be everywhere at this year's Conservative Political Action Conference: the senator shirtless, buff and tattooed, with a cigarette hanging out of his mouth.
"My wife calls it my prison body," Cruz, clutching a beer, quipped at a reception Thursday night.
The image was featured on cards available at the table run by the senator's super PAC Stand for Principle, although the group says they had nothing to do with its production or distribution ("We applaud the enthusiasm of artists" said Stand for Principle director Maria Zack, but "we did not orchestrate this at all.") The image, which has been in circulation for nearly a year and was visible around the necks of swarms of Cruz supporters at CPAC, was created last year by a Los Angeles street artist -- a right-wing Shepard Fairey of sorts.
Shepard Fairey made those Hope/Change posters for Obama in 2008.

I hope Sabo sold a lot of T-shirts at CPAC.

GOOD.

1 comment:

  1. I await the wailing and snarking of the Left, that I might laugh at them.

    ReplyDelete