2. Republicans may defund the FCC. Defund now, eliminate later. GOOD.
3. Coldest month in New York City in 80 years. It is global cooling, folks, just like Leona Libby said in 1979. But hey, what do physicists who worked with Enrico Fermi know? GOOD.
4. Beef prices hit a new record. Welcome back, Carter. EVIL.
5. Couple married 82 years celebrates his 108th birthday. She still remembers when he came home drunk in 1938, when he flirted with that waitress in 1951, and when he kept the seat up in 1984. GOOD.
6. Travis Kvapil's NASCAR car stolen from hotel before race. In other news, Missus Scorekeeper got a new car last night... EVIL.
7. "One billion young at risk of hearing loss from loud music: WHO." So listen to LED ZEPPELIN instead. EVIL.
From the blog:
8. "Dueling global warming." It causes tornadoes -- except when it doesn't. EVIL.
9. "Even Madonna understands." First time conservative bloggers agree with the Material Girl. GOOD.
10. Scott Walker: "If we can do it in Wisconsin, we can do it across America."
If he can make it thereGOOD.
He'll make it anywhere
It's up to you, New Wis-Con-Sin!
Today's American Vignette: "Townsend Harris. He made 13 Nobel prize winners possible."
Final score: GOOD 6, EVIL 4.