1. House funds Homeland Security for another week. Illegal aliens are too good for business for the multi-millionaires in Congress -- Pelosi, et cetera -- to demand deportation. If they were Tea Party members, they would be gone -- unanimously. Passed 357-60 in the House. EVIL.
2. Politico is praying for a Republican mutiny. But only 60 members opposed. EVIL.
3. Mister Netanyahu goes to Washington. Give em hell, Bibi. GOOD.
4. The Daily Beast is caught lying about Scott Walker. Liberals are making shit up. Won't stick in 2016 because the people are disgusted with the communism. GOOD.
5. And folks, I quit holding back on what taking over the Internet, health insurance and car manufacturing is: communism. Frank Marshall's godson who hates America (he stayed with his God Damn America preacher) and thinks Islam is better than Christianity. Guess what? Barack Obama is not outlier. He represents the middle of liberalism. I don't question their patriotism. They have none. EVIL.
6. President Obama goes Emily Litella about re-taking Mosul. Guess George Walker Bush made it look too easy for Mister Never-Cracks-A-Book. Or maybe his team has already taken Mosul. EVIL.
7. Rosie O'Donnell shows lesbian marriages are just as dysfunctional as real marriages. GOOD.
From the blog:
8. "Correction of the day." See No. 4. EVIL.
9. "Asian Americans fight against racial discrimination." GOOD.
10. "Rolling Stone tries to UVa Scott Walker." Liberals are afraid. GOOD.
11. "Ted Cruz: 'My wife calls it my prison body'." Good senator. Not presidential material yet. But a favorite of the Scorekeeper and this is one reason why. GOOD.
Today's American Vignette: "Earl Anthony. Mister Bowling."
Final score: GOOD 6, EVIL 5.