1. From USA Today: "Mozilla CEO Brendan Eich will step down following uproar over his apparent opposition to gay marriage. In a statement released Thursday, Mozilla — which makes the Firefox Web browser — apologized for not reacting more quickly to the controversy surrounding Eich, who made a 2008 donation supporting California's ban on gay marriage, The Guardian reports."
At the time, President Obama opposed gay marriage. His African-American supporters are why gay marriage is against the state constitution in California -- although overruled by a federal court judge, who really has no such power.
This is why lefties want donor disclosures -- to harass conservatives.
Conform or die!
Or go to the Opera.
2. Tweet of the day:
@NoahWehrman @JammieWF @hale_razor @UriBlago pic.twitter.com/OT37pvYuCBSurberbans are not alone in this fight.
— Lance Salyers (@lancesalyers) April 4, 2014
3. From the Orlando Sentinel: "Names of six jurors who acquitted George Zimmerman made public."
The better to hound you, my dear.
This is why liberals want "open records" -- so they can harass people they don't like. Nazis.
But what about Godwin's Law?
True is true and this is the devil's work.
4. From Peggy Noonan: "Republicans of all people should not go for the happy face. They cannot run only on ObamaCare this year and later, because it's not the only problem in America. But it's a problem, a big one, and needs to be hard and shrewdly fought."
And she's a moderate!
5. From CBS: " Las Vegas middle schools are dealing with a problem known as slap-ass Friday. KLAS-TV reports that every Friday students will slap their classmates on their backside. Denise Delucia, the legal guardian of a seventh grader at Escobedo Middle School, wants action to be taken against students who do this."
This story unveils the biggest threat to humanity -- helicopter guardians.
6. From Entertainment Weekly: "David Letterman: Who should replace him?"
7. From the godfather of that Gaia garbage, Sir James Lovelock: "I don’t think anybody really knows what’s happening. They just guess."
The magician unveils the trick.
Imprison the imposters who pose as "climate scientists."
8. From the Washington Post: "Democrats target unmarried female voters."
9. From Reuters: "An ignition switch defect linked to deadly crashes and mounting recalls is raising anxiety in General Motors Co. showrooms, according to dealers who are fielding more calls from customers concerned about the safety of GM cars."
It's Government Motors now. You can keep your safety. Period.
10. From CNBC: Unemployment rate at 6.7%.
Number of people employed in March: 145,090,000.
Number of people employed in November 2007: 146,647,000.
Number of people not in the job market in March: 91,630,000.
Number of people not in the job market in November 2007: 79,111,000.
America is not working -- and doesn't care.
A nation of mooches.
11. One hundred years ago today, Governor Clark taught the band to play...
Without, or with, offence to friends or foes, I sketch your world exactly as it goes.
Final score: GOOD 7, EVIL 4.