Further proof that President Obama, Hillary "Reset" Clinton and the rest of these vagabonds think the wrong side won the Cold War.
America, you may have committed suicide in 2008.
2. From Breitbart: Democratic klansman shot and killed a grandfather and his grandson at a Jewish center in Kansas City.
They were Methodists.
Enough of these multiple murders.
Most murderers in this country are Obama supporters (based on more than half the assailants being black).
We need Democrat control.
3. Mom turned 90 on Sunday. She can still kick your ass.
Don't have a picture of her, so here's a car that turns 50 on Tuesday.
Meanwhile, Batman made a jackass of himself at the party on Saturday.
Otherwise, a good time was had by all.
4. From the Las Vegas Review-Journal: "More than 100 head of Cliven Bundy’s confiscated cattle were released from a corral outside of Mesquite after a 20-minute standoff between angry and armed ranchers and law enforcement officers Saturday. With rifles pointing toward each side and tensions reaching a critical level, federal land officials backed off and agreed to give up the cattle to Bundy’s family and supporters."
We pay people to not farm and we threaten those who do.
5. From Christian Science Monitor: "Amid praise for Stephen Colbert, some ask: What about diversity in late night?"
Yes, Chelsea Handler and Arsenio Hall are white, Anglo-Saxon Protestants.
Here's an idea, diversify "The View" and its CBS and PBS knock-offs.
6. From CBS: "A deadly mosquito that hasn’t been seen in the Bay Area since the 70s has been detected in San Mateo County."
It spread yellow fever.
Stagnant economy. Racial despair. Carter's foreign policy. Now this. About the only thing Barack Soetoro Obama has not brought back from the 1970s is disco.
7. From Robert Stacy McCain: "The ongoing conflict between radical feminists and transgender activists, which I first noticed in January and revisited last night in the context of the Dana McCallum rape case, has escaped the notice of mainstream liberal journalism. Liberals tacitly side with the transgenders in pretending that the radfems — a/k/a TERFs (Trans Exclusionary Radical Feminists) — have no legitimate grievance."
Ever notice how many sexual hangups the left has?
Maybe the two ends of this snake will devour themselves and the whole Movement will disappear.
8. From Breitbart: "Ahead of the April 15 tax deadline, a record-high 60% of Californians say that they pay much more or somewhat more in taxes than they should, according to a recent survey by the Public Policy Institute of California (PPIC) (and noted by John Seiler of Calwatchdog.org and Stephen Frank of CApoliticalnews.com)."
Ask the rest of the nation if they think California's taxes are too high.
9. From the London Daily Mail: "Forget taking a little blue pill - now you can have Viagra ICE CREAM."
Hopefully with a cherry on top.
10. Andy Kaufman won the Masters.
He used the name "Bubba"? Really? Hilarious.
11. From Americans for Tax Reform: "Since taking office in 2009, President Barack Obama has formally proposed a total of 442 tax increases, according to an Americans for Tax Reform analysis of Obama administration budgets for fiscal years 2010 through 2015."
If only he were as tough on Putin as he is on taxpayers.
12. Journalists bestowed Pulitzers upon themselves today.
13. From the New York Post: "Gisele Bundchen has revealed that she was audited by the IRS just because she was placed on the Forbes Supermodel Rich List."
She should be audited for marrying a New England Patriot, the cheat-and-murder team.
14. From the Los Angeles Times: "For the working poor, new health premiums can be a burden. Cancer patient Barbara Garnaus' story illustrates how hard it can be to manage new Obamacare medical expenses of even hundreds of dollars a year."
Obamacare. Women, minorities hardest hit.
15. From Twitter:
$3 Million +! Limbaugh Breaks Another Record For Annual Leukemia & Lymphoma Society Cure-A-Thon http://t.co/aEnCUxhEMo VIDHow much did his haters raise?
— Daily Rushbo (@DailyRushbo) April 14, 2014
Final score: GOOD 9, EVIL 6.