That's like saying having sex with Sofia Vergara is rape.
2. The Iowa Senate race is the most entertaining in the nation.
First up is Joni Ernst whose Squeal Ad propelled her into the lead for the Republican nomination: "Hi, I’m Joni Ernst. I grew up castrating hogs on an Iowa farm. So when I get to Washington, I’ll know how to cut pork."
It's a dandy piece. The ad.
Then there is Independent candidate Bob Quast who is a big Second Amendment buff. His brother-in-law murdered his sister in 1999 and is now out of prison. Says Quast: "If you are the sexual predator and sociopath who murdered my sister Lynette and you come to my front door to do harm to my girls, I'm going to use my Glock. To blow your balls off."
He goes on to explain: "Liberals like Bruce Braley want to restrict our gun rights, including this magazine with 15 bullets."
Looks like Iowans will have a lot of fun this year. Hope they pick a good senator.
3. From the Examiner: "House Republicans won't rule out arresting Lois Lerner if Justice Department doesn't."
We had a constitutional crisis like this 40 years ago.
The press did its job and the imperial president was gone in August.
4. From Washington Times: "Prepare for drones that ‘perch’ on power lines to recharge, never have to land."
Big Brother is watching. Really. Another reminder that military technology is for domestic purposes in communist countries. The Russian tanks rolled on Prague, not Saigon, in 1968.
5. From Rob Lowe: "I'm -- equality for everybody is great. That would be amazing. I just think that individuals usually do a better job than collective big government."
Everyone in Hollywood wants government off THEIR back. But most want it on YOUR back.
It's refreshing when someone figures out that government should be on no one's back.
6. Stephen Colbert to replace David Letterman as CBS seeks to target the younger geriatric demographic of 65 to 72.
Meanwhile at CNN, Jeff Zucker's Reign of Terrible continues.
CNN announces new prime-time lineup. Howard Beale followed by the Mao Tse-Tung Hour and Pink Lady and Jeff http://t.co/DzFPrQTOAv
— Don Surber (@donsurber) April 11, 2014
CNN. Futility you cannot satirize.
7. From Eric Holder: "Forget about me [specifically]. Look at the way the attorney general of the United States was treated yesterday by a House committee. What attorney general has ever had to deal with that kind of treatment? What president has ever had to deal with that kind of treatment?"
That's affirmative action.
Holder has never had to study, never had to prove himself and never had to be a man.
If you call him on being the phony, corrupt creep he is, you're the racist.
Anymore, racist is code for patriot.
He is a vile man.
8. From the Washington Post: "Democrats embrace adding photos to Social Security cards."
Or to be consistent with that "objective news report" Democrats want to place "voting restrictions" on Social Security cards.
9. From Alex Jones: "Nevada cattle rancher Cliven Bundy has called on Clark County Sheriff Douglas Gillespie to start arresting Bureau of Land Management agents on charges of trespassing and theft as his battle against the federal government intensifies."
Having run out of money to spend, Barack Obama resorts to cattle rustling.
But what do you expect? Having allowe so much illegal immigration, our government now has Mexican stanoffs.
10. From CBS: "Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton ducks after a woman threw an object toward her while she was delivering remarks at the Institute of Scrap Recycling Industries conference on April 10, 2014 in Las Vegas, Nev."
Thought she was a shoo-in, not a shoe in.
11. Is she getting more squat by the day?
Somewhere, a bridge is missing its troll.
12. From Free Beacon: "A California Car Dealer Helped A Mexican Billionaire Fund American Elections."
Bonus: Not only were these laundered illegal donations to Democrats, but to Congressman and Mayor Bob "Chester The Molester" Filner.
13. From CNS: "Sen. Jeff Sessions (R-Ala.) said today that Americans need to stand up to a deliberate plan by the president of the United States to collapse the nation's law enforcement system regarding illegal immigration."
Any more, when an officer pulls the Scorekeeper over, he declares himself an illegal alien and drives away, scot free.
14. From Fox News: "The director of the Federal Air Marshal Service is retiring after being investigated for his role in an alleged operation to acquire guns for officials’ personal use, FoxNews.com has learned. Director Robert Bray’s home was raided in December in connection with the ongoing probe, according to sources and documents. Law enforcement and congressional sources told FoxNews.com that Bray’s recently announced retirement, which is effective in June, is directly related to the investigation. Transportation Security Administration officials say no such raid ever happened. But Bray allegedly is among several officials who were obtaining weapons through this operation."
Oh look, there's a squirrel raising cattle in Nevada.
15. From Fox News: "Sebelius botches farewell speech."
President Obama immediately gave her a waiver and a delay.
16. From Fox News: "The White House announced Friday that the U.S. will not issue a visa to Iran's choice for U.N. ambassador, over concerns about his involvement in the 1979 U.S. Embassy hostage crisis in Tehran."
We are barring the Iranian Bill Ayers?
Final score: GOOD 10, EVIL 6.