Not Access of Evil, which features the billionaires who raised millions for him, but the Axis of Evil of North Korea, Iran and Syria (replacing Iraq which George Bush neutralized).
From Reuters: "U.S. President Barack Obama on Tuesday mentioned Iranian victims of chemical weapons in his speech at the U.N. General Assembly in what seemed a gesture to the new government of Iranian President Hassan Rouhani."
No red lines in the sand this time.
2. Cruz-ing for a bruising.
From Breitbart: "A source in Congress tells Breitbart News that Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell and Senate Minority Whip John Cornyn are using their leadership positions to pressure other Republicans to oppose Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) in his campaign to defund Obamacare."
If true, it is the United States Senate versus the people of the United States of America.
The Tea Party represents the majority of Americans who are fed up with $6 trillion in additional borrowing wasted by this president and this Congress over the last five years and they despise Obamacare.
Which is why the media and Washington hate the Tea Party and have ruthlessly ridiculed it.
Kentucky, you can do better than Sing Along Mitch.
3. From Politico: "The Obamacare that consumers will finally be able to sign up for next week is a long way from the health plan President Barack Obama first pitched to the nation.
"Millions of low-income Americans won’t receive coverage.
"Many workers at small businesses won’t get a choice of insurance plans right away.
"Large employers won’t need to provide insurance for another year.
"Far more states than expected won’t run their own insurance marketplaces.
"And a growing number of workers won’t get to keep their employer-provided coverage."
Plus health insurance prices will rise and that deficit reduction is actually the Mother Of All Deficits.
We tried to tell you, but you called us crazy old white people.
You said we were heartless.
You said we were stupid.
You said we didn't know what we were talking about.
But the Tea Party was right.
Even the death panels eventually will rise from the sewers of the Capitol.
And by identifying and dismissing us as "white" people, who truly was the racist?
4. From Myra Adams: "White House Celebrates Bisexual Visibility Day with an Official Closed-Door Event."
Held in a closet, no doubt.
5. From the Daily Caller: "According to the Twitter analytics application Status People, 37 percent of Michelle Obama’s 5,290,506 Twitter followers — or approximately 1,957,487 followers — are considered fake. Thirty-five percent of her followers are inactive, and 28 percent are considered good, or real."
Sweets for the sweet -- so here's 2 million fake followers for you, dearest.
6. From NBC: "People with disabilities will no longer go straight to the front of lines at Disneyland and Walt Disney World under a policy change park officials say is a response to growing abuse of the system."
But John "Do You Know Who I Am" Kerry will still be allowed to jump the line -- but only on the Matterhorn Bobsleds.
7. From the Hill: "Former Vice President Dick Cheney’s gun malfunctioned before he could get a shot off at an antelope hunting contest in Wyoming on Sunday, according to a local ABC News affiliate."
Overheard at Burger King: How dare he kill innocent animals.
8. From Fox News: "A photo of the surface of the planet Mercury has set astronomers giggling with what appears to be Star Wars' hero Han Solo -- frozen in carbonite."
Looks like another hill and not Harrison Ford to the Scorekeeper.
Remember when NASA actually sent men into space instead of sitting around the office discussing old movies and global warming?
9. From WAVY TV: "A suspended seventh grade Virginia Beach student will find out soon if he is expelled for the rest of the year for shooting an airsoft gun.
"Like thousands of others in Hampton Roads, Khalid Caraballo plays with airsoft guns. Caraballo and his friend Aidan were suspended because they shot two other friends who were with them while playing with the guns as they waited for the school bus.
"The two seventh graders say they never went to the bus stop; they fired the airsoft guns while on Caraballo's private property. "
It was never about safety or even gun control.
Liberals want control.
End of discussion.
Don't even think of guns.
Unless you are in a hoodie or a street gang.
Then going after their guns is racial profiling.
And which group is more likely to kill you -- the thugs in hoodies or some kid with an air gun?
10. From Anthony Watts: "Social Good Summit turns to hatefest – Al Gore likens skeptics to racists, homophobes and violent alcoholics."
Alec Baldwin and Sean Penn don't believe in global warming?
Getting desperate, ManBearPig.
11. From the Washington Times: "Lois G. Lerner, the woman at the center of the IRS tea party targeting scandal, retired from the agency Monday morning after an internal investigation found she was guilty of 'neglect of duties' and was going to call for her ouster, according to congressional staff.
"Her departure marks the first government official to pay a significant price in the scandal, though Republicans were quick to say her decision doesn’t put the matter to rest and pointed out that she still can be called before Congress to testify."
She's crying all the way to Liberace's bank.
And she won't do any prison time for abuse of power and trying to ruin the lives of people for political purposes.
12. From Weasel Zippers: "All Charges Dropped Against Father Arrested For Questioning Common Core At Public Meeting."
But the damage was done.
Police dragged the man out of a public meeting for exercising his God-given right to speak up on a public issue in a public forum.
He faced 10 years in prison.
The prosecutor should press criminal charges against the arresting officer.
Make him face 10 years in prison.
That will stop such abuse of power in the future.
13. From Jim Angle: "Andy and Amy Mangione of Louisville, Ky. and their two boys are just the kind of people who should be helped by ObamaCare. But they recently got a nasty surprise in the mail. [SNIP] It had stunning news. Insurance for the Mangiones and their two boys,which they bought on the individual market, was going to almost triple in 2014 --- from $333 a month to $965."
President Obama is such a liar that had he promised higher premiums and less coverage, the Scorekeeper would have supported his plan, knowing he would deliver the opposite.
14. From Fox News: "How important is your faith to you?"
Uncle Si of Duck Dynasty: "That's what got me through 65 years of life. My belief in God and what He's done for us and what He will do for us. That's a lot of the problems now. Look a lot of people don't believe there's evil. If there's good in this world, then you're being intellectually dishonest, if you believe there's a good power you've also got to believe there's an evil power too. There are physical laws that are in place. We've got the physical world we see but there's a microscopic world that you have to have special stuff to see, just because you don't see it with your naked eye doesn't mean it doesn't exist."
This is why the Scorekeeper judges Good and Evil instead of Good and Bad.
Tell the truth.
Call things what they are.
But the Scorekeeper judges events, not people.
Someone far better does that.
15. From Fox News: "The first day of fall looked more like the first day of winter in parts of California! The area around the Sierra Nevada Mountains hit with snow and heavy rains."
As Bob Dylan never sang:
Once upon a time, you did opine,History shows again and again how nature points out the folly of man.
Global warming time, in your prime, didn't you ?
People'd call, say, "Beware doll, temperatures fall,"
You thought they were all a-kiddin' you.
You used to shout about
All the weather that was freakin' out.
Now you don't talk so loud,
Now you don't seem so proud,
About having to watch the early snowfall congeal.
How does it feel ?
How does it feel ?
To be discredited?
Like a complete dimwit?
Like an idiot?
16. From the Washington Post: "Antarctic sea ice has grown to a record large extent for a second straight year, baffling scientists seeking to understand why this ice is expanding rather than shrinking in a warming world.
"On Saturday, the ice extent reached 19.51 million square kilometers, according to data posted on the National Snow and Ice Data Center Web site.
"That number bested record high levels set earlier this month and in 2012 (of 19.48 million square kilometers). Records date back to October 1978."
Scientists blame global warming.
17. From Reuters: "Brazilian President Dilma Rousseff used her position as the opening speaker at the U.N. General Assembly to accuse the United States of violating human rights and international law through espionage that included spying on her email."
She said this at the United Nations, which is where 191 nations send their best spies to check out the United States.
One of the few things Barry got right.
Final score: GOOD 10, EVIL 7.